Top Gift Suggestions For Bachelorette Parties
Whether you are a bride-to-be getting ready for your bachelorette party with your best girlfriends or one of your closest friends is getting married soon, you will be racking your brain for some bachelorette party gifts. You will want to get something your guests and friends can use, at the same time reminding them of this joyous occasion. We share with you some of our top picks in this article.
For the Bride
First up, let’s think about what to get the bride-to-be. After all, it’s her special day! The perfect gift will be a token of your friendship and preferably something she can use. Below are some of our top suggestions for bachelorette party gifts for the bride:
- Wedding Advent calendar: This may take a little effort to put together, but can really make an impact. Gift the bride a handmade Advent calendar she can open in the month before her wedding, with each little window containing one of her favorite things, such as a lip gloss stick, a wand of mascara or a fun-sized pack of chocolates.
- Lingerie or gift voucher: Every bride needs some fancy lingerie on her wedding night. If you are close enough to the bride-to-be to get her lingerie, you can never go wrong. However, if you are unsure of her size and preferences, it’s best to get her a gift card so she can pick something out for herself.
- Scrapbook: Is the bride-to-be one of your long-time besties? If so, a scrapbook documenting all the times you have spent together and all the ups and downs you have been through is sure to hit the spot. The best part is that, no other gift will be exactly like yours.
For the Guests
As a bride-to-be, you will be considering what type of bachelorette party gifts will be best for your girlfriends. Below are some suggestions to consider:
- Padded hangers: Amongst your bachelorette party guests will no doubt be your bridesmaids and even maid of honor. What better way to give them something beautiful they will use than with a padded satin hanger they can hang their bridesmaid’s dress on?
- Wine glasses: Who wouldn’t love to enjoy a sip or two with a wine glass with their name on it? Make the night really special for your girlfriends and give them something they can bring home and use over and over again!
- Koozies: You can never go wrong with the classic beer koozie. With numerous materials, colors and designs to choose from, you can even choose to personalize your own and leave your friends with a memento of your bachelorette party.